Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Trim Room Technician directly reports to and under the supervision of the Senior Production and Packaging Supervisor. They are responsible for the trimming of cannabis plants from the drying stag to packaging stag while ensuring adherence to Health Canada’s ACMPR, companies Standard Operating Procedures, GPP, GMP and GLP.
- Knowledge Health Canada’s ACMPR
- Must have leadership skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and compliance with GPP. GMP, and G
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to hand trim or machine trim product to prepare it for the next stage of processing
- Consistently and routinely inspect plants for disease and pest, perform quality control inspections of final trimmed product.
- Weight and record materials for performance tracking and complete all required documentation, ensure waste products are accurately labeled and documented appropriately
- Move cannabis (pre and post-harvest) between production environments in an efficient and sanitary manner.
- Ensure all equipment and rooms have been cleaned and sterilized according to SOP’s and ACMPR requirements and recorded in appropriate logs.
- Communicate, motivate, coach and teach employees.
- Check work of employees to ensure quality of packaging.
- Flexibility to assume other jobs when work schedule necessitates movement of staff to other positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Horticulture training
- Knowledge of ACMPR an asset
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to safely and carefully operate and use assigned equipment and machinery
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn new things
- Computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with inventory control systems an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)