Red Cedar Optometry is a bright and beautiful clinic in Richmond Hill, across from the Richmond Green Park. If you are someone who is friendly, dedicated to excellence in customer service, detail-oriented and efficient in time management, this is for you! The candidate should also be excellent in verbal and written skills and would like to contribute to a positive work environment.
Duties and responsibilities for this role include but not limited to:
- providing excellent customer service and patient care
- frame styling and lens selection, glasses repair
- general administrative and office duties
- answering phones, booking appointments, recalls etc.
- Pretesting and diagnostic testing (AutoRefractor, OCT, Visual Field)
- An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- A great communicator and team player
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A desire to exceed expectations
- Punctual and reliable
- Professional attire
- Works well in a team environment
- Detail oriented and able to follow through on tasks consistently and independently
- Ability to learn new software
- Strong computer skills is a must, with good typing skills, proficiency with Word and Excel
- 1-Year of experience in the optical or medical industry (preferred)
We appreciate all expressions of interest, however, as a practical matter, only select candidates whose backgrounds best match requirements will be contacted. Please apply with a cover letter, resume and wage expectations.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
- On-site Parking
- Store Discount
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our staff and patients safe, we provide hand-sanitizer, masks and face shields.
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)