The Sales and Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for serving customers in person and via the telephone and providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to clients and customers. The CSR is accountable for dealing with customer complaints, inquiries and processing transactions in a friendly and respectful manner, upholding the brand by providing a positive experience to all customers.
Location: Humber River Hospital, 1235 Wilson Ave, M3M 0B2
Hours: Monday to Friday hours: 11:00am - 8:00pm; Weekend hours: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Shifts: 2-3 a week
- Assist customers with setting up Panacea TV accounts and providing basic orientation.
- Generate sales through active personal contact with patients and their families ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Perform POS transactions, providing a receipt and tracking purchases on a spreadsheet.
- Handle customer inquiries or complaints, escalating to Manager as needed.
- Process necessary paperwork to track customer purchases as required.
- Maintain accurate cash handling; balancing at the end of the day.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to new and existing customers.
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues, and create tickets for issues unable to be solved. Contact technical support for follow up as needed.
- Monitor the condition of equipment and report items requiring repair.
- Monitor inventory and report any issues or losses to management.
- Maintain a safe working environment by respecting hospital and i3 policies and procedures, reporting any concerns to management.
- Create daily reports for management regarding any customer or technical issues.
- High school diploma or GED required
- A certificate or diploma in a related field preferred
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritize which customer needs to be visited based on the severity of issues
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail
- Professional appearance and manners
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
* Must have access to a car - may be required to travel in between hospital sites toMackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital - 10 Trench St. Richmond Hill, ON
- Able to walk throughout hospital for length of shift
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Italian (Preferred)