The Care Group (“TCG”) offers high quality residential care services to complex care clients in seven homes throughout the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. Based in Coquitlam, we are a privately owned and operated assisted living and complex care provider that offers both subsidized and private pay care. TCG is a fast-growing company with great opportunities for motivated team members.
Our Vision: To provide our residents with excellent care and quality of life
Our Mission: To deliver person centered and best practice care in a respectful, caring and responsible manner by working together with our residents, their primary care givers, families, community partners, and local health authorities.
Our Values: We believe our residents deserve excellence in care and we strive to achieve this by working as a team towards our common goal – a happy and healthy resident. We place the highest value on providing:
1. Respect for the individual and their rights
2. Quality of life and environment
3. Independence and choice
4. Collaboration with family and caregivers
5. Accountability and integrity
6. Development and support of great caregivers and team members
We are looking for Maintenance Worker to join our The Gardens team in Qualicum Beach, B.C.
1. 1-2 years’ work experience in work programs related to building or facility maintenance.
2. Knowledge of and capability to complete tasks relating to general painting, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, heating systems and gardening.
3. Knowledge of safety regulations and best practices.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. A demonstrated ability to maintain a checklist record of maintenance routines.
2. An ability to communicate professionally with residents, staff, and visitors.
3. Be pleasant and courteous to staff, residents, and visitors.
4. Assist the staff and management to operate the facility in a safe and efficient manner.
- Regular maintenance, repairs and building improvements
- Inspects operating condition of all equipment and logs information daily.
- Inspects alarm, call, and security systems and logs information daily.
- Diagnoses equipment malfunctions
- Ensures the safety of the building, equipment, staff and residents.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 per year
- maintenance: 1 year (Required)