Loaders will report directly to the shift supervisor. Major responsibilities will be to work in a safe manner while producing a quality products.
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment (forklift or pallet jack)
- Perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking.
- May perform other activities, such as opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and weighing and checking materials.
- Sort, pack and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers
- Clean work areas
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- Ergonomics – practice good work habits
- May be asked to perform other duties
- Must be able to squat, bend and reach above shoulders
- Constant Heavy Lifting BOXES (11-20 lbs)
- Frequent Heavy Lifting INSULATION (80 lbs /2 persons)
- Frequent Heavy Lifting GEL PAK(26-50 lbs)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be fully committed to safety in the workplace.
- Be fully committed to producing high-quality product
- On-the-job training is provided
- Able to work in a team
- Good writing skills
- Bilingual an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- forkilfting: 1 year (preferred)