We are looking for an experienced Project Manager Assistant, Project Administrator, or Project Coordinator to join our growing Insurance Restoration team!
The Peak Group of Companies is a North American leader in home improvement. We are a diversified group, supplying a vast array of innovative products throughout Canada and the United States as well as operating Canada’s largest B2B and B2C exterior home installations’ company.
Peak is a highly valued, strategic partner of Home Depot. Our unique business platform perfectly aligns with Home Depot’s do-it-yourself, do-it-for-me and professional customer, and our best in class products and broad range of home installation services are offered through Home Depot’s massive retail network.
The greatest strength of Peak is our people, a team of remarkably talented, vibrant and competitive individuals. Quick to act and passionate to win, the Peak team continuously drives the company’s growth, which in turn continuously provides individual career growth. This formula for success is entrenched in our culture, where innovation is encouraged, talent and teamwork are celebrated and where results and success are rewarded.
Reporting to the National Process Manager, the Project Administrator will be working closely with all departments nation-wide by supporting our mission to provide outstanding customer service. The position will be working closely with the Project Management and Operations teams, and will heavily impact the overall customer experience.
This position has great opportunity to learn Xactimate estimating for roofs, to support the team further during busy seasons.
- Administer insurance claims for the restoration of house exteriors from beginning to end.
- Call customers to make first contact, collect work authorizations, dispatch emergency crews, collect deductible payment, get colour selections, schedule installations, collect signed certificates of completion, and collect final payment.
- Schedule Project Managers to visit job sites, and dispatch installation crews to do repairs.
- Communicate with the insurance adjuster to keep them informed at every stage of the restoration by sending messages to them, and clicking status buttons in the online portal.
- Calculate the revenue and expenses of the insurance claim to create and upload final invoices to the online portal.
- Coordinate the resolution of any problems that come up throughout the life of the insurance claim.
- Extraordinary organization skills to simultaneously administer hundreds of insurance exterior restorations
- Ability to work accurately at an extremely fast pace, where the cycle-time of each claim is measured by the insurance company
- Exceptional customer service skills over the phone
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer proficiency, in particular, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Intermediate arithmetic skills to calculate revenue, cost, and profit
- Previous experience navigating XactAnalysis and a CRM software is preferred
- Previous experience reading insurance estimates created using Xactimate is preferred
Peak is an equal opportunity employer. We respect the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace and value the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust. We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package. Our goal is to attract, develop, and engage employees with exceptional ability and diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your application. Thanks for your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent