We are currently hiring a Pre-Arrangement Specialist to work at York Funeral Home in Fredericton, NB. The Pre-Arrangement Specialist is responsible for promoting and providing funeral planning by contacting and meeting clients to pre-arrange their funerals.
We are looking to fill this position with a qualified, action-oriented and self-motivated individual who is capable of prioritizing and handling multiple demands simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working various lead sources, contacting and visiting client families to assess pre-arrangement needs.
- Generating lead sources by following-up on all referrals, walk-ins and mail drops.
- Presenting to community organizations, arranging and hosting seminars, notifying agencies and special groups about the pre-arrangementfuneral program and reviewing all files.
- Establishing and organizing programs and seminars at the funeral home, with guest speakers and arranges co-sponsors of the seminars and programs.
- Ensuring all contracts are accurately completed, required signatures are obtained, copies are forwarded to appropriate parties and that files are maintained.
- Participating in funeral home and cemetery staff and management meetings, communicates regularly with all funeral home staff to obtain and provide information on the families served or new lead sources.
- Other duties or special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Insurance Licenses is an asset, but will help obtain the licensing for the successful candidate.
- Willing to demonstrate active community involvement and establish a positive profile of the Funeral Home within the community.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle are a mandatory requirement for this position.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills with the ability to partner will all levels of the organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)
- Insurance (Preferred)