EVdirect is the industry leader in electric vehicle charging infrastructure. We specialize in providing tailored solutions that allow property managers to meet the charging needs of their residents. We develop our own system in house and also provide installation services.
Project Manager is responsible for managing upcoming and ongoing projects on various types of properties and projects to implement EV charging infrastructure. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for all stages of the project process including delegating and scheduling, pre-planning, managing of active projects, coordinating 3rd party contractors, permits and more.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Schedule site visits and coordinate team members to efficiently assess all sites
· Organize team members and projects to successfully complete projects within reasonable timeframes
· Mark electrical drawings and provide specific material lists
· Work with material suppliers to order required materials for job completion
· Effectively pre-plan and schedule sites to optimize efficiency and success
· Continuously keep up to date with new and active jobs
· Provide progress updates and reports for projects
· Schedule ESA and other permits to ensure jobs meet all safety and standard requirements
· Coordinate 3rd party contractors for services needed during installation
· Work with property managers to provide support, updates, and quality service
· Work with owners and end-users to provide support, updates, and quality service
· Update drawings with red lines for installation including installation details
· Assist in creating estimates for projects and end-users
· Assist with onboarding new customers onto the Evolute system
· Create detailed job completion reports
· Provide close out packages to clients and property managers
One of the following preferred:
- Post-secondary diploma Electrical Technician/Technologist
- Electrical Engineering
- Journeyperson License
- 2-5 years experience
· Thorough understanding of Electrical Drawings, Ontario Electrical Safety Code and Canadian Electrical Code
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, and PDF editing software programs (Bluebeam Revu).
· Valid Ontario driver’s license and personal vehicle
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Do you hold a diploma as an Electrical Technician or Technologist?
- Do you hold a degree in Electrical Engineering or other Engineering?
- Do you hold a 309A Journeyperson License?
- Do you own a personal vehicle for transportation?
- Are you familiar with condominium electrical infrastructure installations?
- project management: 1 year (preferred)