Precast manufacturer is looking for a reliable and energetic person for septic equipment and treatment system assembly, and off-hours/seasonal precast concrete plant production support.
If you have a good working knowledge of plumbing and construction related materials and methods, tools and equipment – we would like to hear from you!
We are a well established, service driven concrete precast manufacturer of residential and commercial septic /holding tanks, pump tanks and wastewater treatment systems. We are family owned since 1974.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Complete work orders for equipment installation on a variety of pump tanks, septic tanks and treatment systems for delivery
- Manage your assembly parts and maintain a clean and orderly work space
- Quality checking products throughout assembly
- Yarding finished products
- Some travel to job-sites required
- Production duties involve assisting concrete plant production team
- Complete special projects and other related duties
- You have an aptitude for working with plumbing products and equipment and some basic electrical knowledge
- You have an eye for detail and work in a safe, professional and courteous manner
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Completion of high school/college or related industry training
- Experience installing/servicing on-site septic systems considered a definite asset
- Must be goal oriented - self- starting and energetic
- Steady work record & dependable attendance
- MS Windows; MS Office; Job related equipment and software as required
- Willing to pursue and participate in technical and industry related education
- Valid G-2 and clean Driver Abstract
TRANSPORTATION | OTHER INFORMATION:
- Own reliable transportation is required * not bus stop accessible *
- Position is temp/contract to permanent – 7:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Willing and able to work some overtime, weekends, and on-call as needed
- Fast based construction environment; Physically demanding may regularly lift 60-80 lbs
- $18 - $22/hour based on experience
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter - we look forward to hearing from you!
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact those selected for an interview
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Job Type: Contract
- construction related: 1 year (Preferred)
- plumbing & related equipment: 1 year (Preferred)