STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL INC., a Private Investigation and Security Guard Agency is hiring a Loss Prevention Investigator for the Sault Ste. Marie area.
The Loss Prevention Investigator will work on the retail floor, in plainclothes, to deter, detect and apprehend shoplifters. We want to bring on someone who values what we value; integrity, professionalism and accountability. This is an opportunity for you to take on exciting responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help us achieve our goals, all in a work environment that is fast-paced, dynamic and fun.
- Act as a deterrent towards shoplifters using a combination of CCTV surveillance and walking patrols of the retail sales floor
- Detect and apprehend shoplifters and complete related documentation
- Identify and investigate external and internal theft / fraud opportunities
- Provide coaching to the store team regarding loss prevention policies and procedures
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License required
- 2-3 years of Loss Prevention experience in a retail environment
- Knowledge of retail procedures and criminal/civil proceedings
- Knowledge of CCTV systems
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain availability including evenings, weekends and holidays
YOUR LIFE AND CAREER AT SC: Start your career with a company that offers higher than average wage rates, secure employment, and the opportunity to train with a team of top-quality professional loss prevention investigators.
Job Type: Part-time leading to Full-time
Experience: Loss Prevention: 2 years (Preferred)
Wage Rate: Negotiable, based on experience
Closing Date: January 28, 2019 at 5 pm. Send resume with cover letter and three references by email only. A Cover Letter introduces you to the company and this is your first impression. References provide a written testimonial for capabilities and character. Failure to provide a Cover Letter, Resume and Three References may cause your application to be dismissed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Loss Prevention: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security Guard License (Required)