FaithLife Financial is a financial services organization that is worth getting to know. Our roots go back nearly a century – helping people achieve their financial goals and give back along the way. Great insurance and investment products, competitive rates, solid results AND we are a grow-to-give company. By helping people plan, protect and invest wisely, we can all live more generously. Reinvesting a portion of our corporate earnings for member benefits and the causes members care about is how we pay it forward. Action is the key. What we do is who we are. What makes us different is the difference we are making together.
If you’re intrigued by our mission and the possibility of becoming part of it, we are currently recruiting for an outstanding individual to join our team.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR SALES & DISTRIBUTION CONTRACTING SPECIALIST
To provide support for the Sales & Distribution department in the areas of FR recruitment selection and FR/Broker contracting processes.
Key contacts include:
- Sales & Distribution department
- District Managers
- Financial Representatives
- Head Office Staff
- Support District Managers with Financial Representatives recruitment and selection process.
- Process career agent and broker contracting to ensure timely and accurate set-up.
- Process all career agent and broker terminations including facilitating member notification letter in a timely manner.
- Process and coordinate recognition program rewards, payments and communication to career agents.
- Consolidate and report on new Financial Representative compensation to Payroll.
- Complete and send Resource Centre commission statements monthly. Coordinate Resource Centre contracting requests as required.
- Responsible for the coordination and preparation of District Managers weekly recruiting report.
- Provide case consultation support to brokers on initial pieces of business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Core Competencies Required (specific to this role):
- Strong insurance knowledge
- Some knowledge of government regulations and compliance legislation
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on producing accurate and reliable results
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills, with the ability to analyze situations/problems and come up with effective solutions
- Flexible, with the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Solid project, time management and organization skills – ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, and within tight deadline and under pressure
- Meticulous records maintenance skills with the ability to maintain filing systems, basic databases and data spreadsheets
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
- Experience in processing or facilitating agent contracting
- Post-Secondary education required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required
- Experience in the insurance industry an asset
WHY WORK AT FAITHLIFE FINANCIAL?
- Work as a team for the purpose of giving back in our community
- We offer a defined contribution pension plan with a company matching program
- Receive a comprehensive group benefit plan for you and your family
- We offer a competitive total compensation program
- We are an organization with a vested interest in growing your career
Please apply by March 27, 2019.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to careers @faithlifefinancial.ca
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time