Applied Industrial Technologies is an extensive network of industrial distribution facilities located throughout Canada. We are currently seeking and have an immediate opening for a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Customer Service Representative at our Saskatoon, SK location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing telephone support to the outside sales force
- Respond to customer product inquiries
- Engage in direct sales activities
- Prospect for new customers and demonstrate product benefits
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the company’s service offerings
- Ensure accurate, timely order processing through the computerized order processing system.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- 2 or more years of experience in industrial type sales is required
- Sound knowledge of Hydraulic or power transmission would be an asset
- SAP experience would be an asset
- Analytical and problem solving capability
- Mathematical and problem solving aptitude
- Computer literacy with focus on Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and exhibits a positive attitude and desire to succeed
Applied Industrial Technologies offers competitive salary, comprehensive group benefit plan, capped company matching RRSP contributions and ongoing opportunities for training and development.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hydraulic/Power Transmission: 2 years (Preferred)
- Industrial Sales: 2 years (Required)