Freight Folks is looking for energetic Freight professionals with previous experience in working with customers and shippers to successfully lock in a business relationship.
You will be responsible for bringing and closing new customers who require LTL and TL carriers and or Intermodal service to move their freight.
After prospecting for new customers the you will work with Freight Folks operations team to provide solutions for the customer.
Once you have closed the account Freight Folks will onboard the customer and assign them a dedicated account manager who will provide all the operational support.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working in the trucking industry
- Experience with rating loads based on location
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient with the use of a computer, including but not limited to the use of Microsoft Office Software
- Strong customer service skills
- Good work attitude and willing to learn
- Ability to handle a fast-paced workload
- Flexible work schedule
- MUST Have a book of business
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Freight broker: 2 years (Preferred)