The People, Places and Solutions Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Under the guidance and direction of the QA Lead, the Quality Coordinator will be supporting the sub-Program Quality team in the execution of ISO compliant Quality Assurance activities across several large Transit projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Providing support to and under the direction of, the Project Quality Assurance Lead, through coordination, liaison, and integration with the Project Delivery Teams and External QA teams/representatives:
- Assist in the continual development of the Project Quality Assurance Plan (PQAP), collecting project information, conducting research and coordinating information; Coordinating and maintaining information inputs and outputs of the Quality Assurance Audits program;
- Participating and/or assisting in Quality Assurance audits (Internal and External);
- Assist in the development of QA Audit Plans and Schedules, inputting data and producing Audit Reports for review, and identifying audit findings;
- Creating and maintaining QA Deliverables tracking logs as required to monitor Contractor’s QMS’ and External Consultant’s QA Deliverables, Drafting, reviewing, monitoring and reporting on Non-Conformances identified from Quality Assurance audits and QA inspections within the Contract Management System (Unifier),
- Follow-up and reporting on Corrective Actions and updating Audit and NCR logs accordingly;
- Assist in the review of Consultants and Contractors’ Quality Management Plans (QMP), Quality Assurance Plans (QAP), ITPs and Other Quality Deliverables; and provide feed-back and comments to quality document submittals;
- Maintaining documentation of QA compliance activities, tracking QA deliverables of the various parties to the projects and collecting, compiling and reporting QA KRAs and KPIs within various quality dashboards and reports.
- Attending and/or facilitating internal and external Quality meetings representing the quality function: including Contractor Quality Coordination Meetings, Quality Workshops and Lessons Learned Workshops and recording and preparing Minutes of Meetings as required.
- Assist in the development and provision of Quality Assurance Training at the sub-program and project level, with the objective of raising awareness of quality across the sub-program, inducting all Parties to the Projects to the PQAP quality objectives, policies and procedures. Creating, maintaining and reporting on associated QA training logs.
Project Delivery Knowledge:
- Work with multiple Project Delivery Teams, External Consultants, Contractors and 3rd Party Inspection and Testing Agencies
- Develop a collaborative approach across all teams to encourage improvements in quality performance
- Good knowledge of ISO requirements, particularly ISO 9001:2015
- Fundamental understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Strong report writing and advanced MS Excel and database knowledge
- BS degree, certificate from technical program, or skills and experience commensurate and relevant experience.
- 3 to 7 years’ direct QA/QC coordination experience preferred.
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor, IRCA/IQA Registered Lead Assessor preferred.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.