At Toys R Us Canada, our focus is EVERYTHING KIDS! We are looking for people who value what we value – ownership, pride and service. This is an opportunity for you to take on exciting responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help us achieve our goals, in a customer-first environment!
· Enthusiastic, friendly, and passionate about customer service?
· Energized by a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace?
· Highly dependable?
· Inspired to create meaningful connections with customers?
· Eager to create S.U.P.E.R. (Surprising, Unique, Personalized, Engaging, Repeatable) experiences for our customers and our community?
Here’s what’s expected of a Cashier and Customer Service Associate…
· Welcome, engage and connect with our customers in-store, by phone and online
· Process customer transactions, orders and refunds
· Work various shifts, including days, evenings, and weekends
· Complete the customer experience by suggesting value-added, related items to the customer
· Ensure our customers have a positive and lasting impression of their Toys R Us experience
· On-the-Job Training
· Great Employee Discount
· Employee Benefits for part-time team members
· Flexible Schedules
Come Play with Us!
Apply Now - In-store with your resume or online.
Toys”R”Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Applicants under consideration for employment will be contacted to participate further in the recruitment process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please tell us and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.
Job Type: Part-time
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- In your ideal work week, how many hours would you like to work?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)