Installation Technician - Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a full time Installation Technician for our Delta Racking division. The ideal candidate has previous experience in a similar industry.
A Typical Day
Installation Technicians are responsible for all general labour regarding installation of orders for various warehouse systems (i.e. racking, docks, doors, etc.). The projects are always different - which means your day is always different.
- Competitive wage/benefits
- 100% paid family extended & dental premiums
- Extensive in-house training
- Ability to perform heavy lifting occasionally and moderate lifting frequently
- Ability to follow instruction and work within a team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong awareness of surroundings taking into account safety of self and others
- Knowledge and understanding on how and when to use specific hand/ power tools
- Experience with garage doors
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Clean and valid class “5” Driver’s license
- Drivers Abstract
- Experience in a similar industry or position would be considered an asset
- Forklift/ scissor lift certification is considered an asset
- Welding experience is considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time