Ricoh Canada Inc. has always been on the forefront of workplace innovation.
Yesterday, that meant creating the first office fax machine, enabling people to work smarter, better and faster than ever before. Today, that means information mobility, which is the ability to capture, manage, access and use the information you need -- wherever and whenever you need it -- driving the results you want.
As for tomorrow, that vision is already taking shape in our heads and labs, too. And when the workplace begins its next major change, our imagination will help drive it.
From meeting your financial goals to time off, we promote the well-being of our employees and show them they're valued. Examples of our People–based programs include:
- Flexible Work Options
- Rewarding your Efforts
Ricoh is currently looking for career-oriented individual to support the daily operations of one or more Managed Services locations including any or all of the following: copy production and finish work, operation of a mail centre, maintaining billing logs and reports. Supports the region's Managed Services during implementation, fills in for absences and vacations throughout the Ricoh Management Services locations. The Document Clerk will be assigned, at Ricoh’s sole discretion, to one or more Managed Services client locations within the Greater Calgary Area to provide coverage, based on business needs.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail
- Performs other mailroom functions such as mail fulfillment, which includes sorting, filing, packaging and processing shipments for delivery to multiple locations
- Filing and labeling of documents and other material for storage and retrieval
- Shipping and receiving including the movement of boxes and or equipment
- Provides courier service for the pickup and delivery of mail and copy jobs, on campus and offsite
- Assist in the Copy Centre and performs all functions required for the delivery and completion of all copy requests. May include the usage of binding, folders and laminators etc.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the Ricoh Centre
- Assists in the coordinating of work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables
- Manage all aspects of the Ricoh Centre in the absence of the Site Manager/Supervisor
- Performs front desk receptionist duties
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a mail room or copy centre
- Require experience in use of shrink-wrap, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, electric stapler, scales, collators and related equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop business relationships
- Strong self-motivation to drive results
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 30+lbs. as necessary
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Must be able to able to report to and work at various Managed Services client locations within the Greater Calgary Area based on business needs and as scheduled.
We are committed to providing you with a safe, healthy, and supportive work environment that helps you to achieve your every day goals both at work and at home. We continuously work to provide you with a well-rounded benefits package and other tools to support you in all areas of your life.
Flexible Work Options
We recognize that juggling all of the various areas of your life can be difficult. Therefore, we offer flexible work arrangements depending on business needs, which allow you to achieve a better work-life balance. These flexible work options include: flextime, telecommuting, job sharing, and part-time work.
Whether it is to relax on the beach, staycation with your family, or take time for yourself, we offer various time-off programs to support your needs. Some examples include vacation with pay and the option of purchasing additional vacation each calendar year, paid Family, Health & Personal (FHP) Days.
We want to help you learn, grow, and achieve your full potential. We offer several programs for you to create your future with us. The programs include:
- The Ricoh Learning Institute
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Education Assistance Program
Rewarding your Efforts
Our compensation strategy is developed to attract and retain the best employees in the industry. Ricoh offers and contributes to a Retirement Plan (RRSP) and depending on the role, Ricoh also offers other compensation initiatives such as commission and bonus plans.
Ricoh’s “Be The Change” (BTC) Program offers monetary and non-monetary recognition for those who go the extra mile and exemplify The Ricoh Way.
Job Type: Full-time