This position is responsible for answering a multi-line telephone system and some service cashier duties in a very busy car dealership. A detailed oriented individual is required for taking accurate messages, redirecting calls and greeting customers in a friendly manner. Excellent communication skills are a must as well as being courteous and professional. Recording customer information into our computer system as well as making and documenting customer follow up calls are also part of the duties. Perform office tasks, automotive licensing, updating files and filing on request.
- Greet customers upon arrival to the dealership and direct them accordingly
- Assist with Vehicle Administration
- Assist with cashing out customers
- Follow up calls to customers
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and with a cheerful SMILE.
- Direct callers to sales calls, service calls, and parts calls
- Communicate with customers and staff in a friendly and professional manner at ALL TIMES.
- A major part of the receptionist’s duty is to ensure that any and ALL prospects that come into the dealership are tracked.
- Licensing vehicles
- Vehicle & Key tracking
- Administrative support for the sales department
- Responsible for all aspects of phone system
- Tidy customer lounge, kitchen and coffee station
- Organize incoming and outgoing faxes
- Keep front organized and tidy
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to work Monday- Friday within business hours
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 1-2 years related experience
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (ie. Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and ability to develop solid professional internal and external work relationships.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation during our recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Thunder Bay, ON (Preferred)
- G (Preferred)