Manual QA ANALYST
QA Analyst $60-95K
A BIT ABOUT US
We are an award-winning Canadian technology company founded in 2016, enthusiastic about smart communities, and we are pretty proud of having created the segment in Canada. Our innovative and proprietary IoT based solutions connect hundreds of smart homes together through a dedicated network to create a smart technology platform that enhances the experience and quality of life for homeowners in multi-unit residential buildings.
Our product has created quite the buzz, so we need to add a QA Analyst who shares our passion for innovative technology, social impact for good, and the thrill of helping companies grow.
- Design, Develop and document test plans, and test cases, for new and existing features based on software requirements and technical specifications
- Ensure the team is following the proper acceptance criteria, leveraging right test cases, and adhering to QA standards
- Analyze and track all test results and defects throughout the testing cycle
- Document, triage, investigate, and re-test bugs and failures
- Manually test and verify Web, Mobile Application, and API calls
- Assist in planning and execution of third-party integration testing
- Keep stakeholders up to date on the status and results of testing
- Perform system testing, functional, integration, regression, and smoke testing
- Work collaboratively with developers, BA’s, and scrum master to define the project’s testing methodology and manage the test execution
- 2+ years of experience working in a QA/software testing role
- Experience with testing API Endpoints
- Experience in UI testing for both web and mobile applications
- Good understanding of the QA processes, methodologies, and Software testing Lifecycle
- Experience with test case management and defect tracking tools
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, technical aptitude, attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with focus on quality, deadlines, and deliverables
- A desire to break things
- Proven ability to learn new systems/technology quickly
- Clear communication skills
- The ability to work with cross functional teams
Nice to Have
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with IoT and Smart Devices
- Knowledge of a programming language
SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW
We are focused on three priorities: culture, imagination, and family. This is not just a place to work but it is an organization focused on the well-being of our team and their families. We already have a great core of passionate people just like you, who enjoy building stuff that matters. Because we value our team, we offer competitive base salaries, comprehensive benefits, company events, and a cool office in Richmond Hill that you will be based from.
SmartONE is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please contact us at (416) 671-7104 to make your needs known in advance.
SmartONE 45 Vogell Road, Suite 100, Richmond Hill, L4B 3P6 www.smart-one.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
SmartONE complies with all provincial Covid-19 protocols
- Do you have experience with manual testing tools and techniques?
- quality assurance: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in RICHMOND HILL, ON