RGIS is the world’s leading inventory service organization providing its customers with physical inventory counts, data collection services, and merchandising solutions. We provide services for customers ranging from independent businesses to the leading retail, pharmacy, beauty and telecommunication chains across Canada.
We are currently searching for Part-Time Team Leaders to service the Kelowna Area.
- Supervise a team of up to 10 Team Members
- Liaise with customer representative(s) and provide exceptional customer service
- Prepare store prior to count by setting up computer equipment, tagging shelves, completing briefing board and providing the health and safety message.
- Physically count stock for various retail/warehouse/pharmacy/beauty/telecommunications companies
- Use of hand-held scanners to collect information
- Assist customer with re-checks, as required
- Work in a different location every shift
- No previous experience required – we provide paid job training
- Requires close attention to detail, entering numbers, counting and balancing
- Basic level mathematical skills
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills
- Ability to supervise and motivate a team
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule -part-time availability – days, evenings, weekends
- Ability to work in a different location each shift
- We work out of different locations each shift.
- MUST have access to reliable transportation (private).
As part of the RGIS Family, we offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Paid training
- Ability to travel around the Kelowna area
- Advancement opportunities
- Increasing hourly wage depending on event size
- Premium travel wage if you elect to become an out of city driver (Company van provided)*
We would like to thank all applicants in advance. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)