Patient News is seeking high caliber B2B sales executives with the drive to succeed. You will have consultative selling experience, be self-motivated and passionate about developing leads, nurturing relationships and closing deals. You will have an assigned base of leads to work, and new leads will be driven by the company's marketing campaigns. You will also develop your own leads, and build relationships with industry influencers and contacts.
Job Type / Category
- Patient News helps dentists stand out in their communities and grow their revenues by providing marketing solutions and business support
- Patient News HQ is in Haliburton, ON but "remote" work in Toronto with some onsite requirement for meeting attendance and training required monthly/quarterly is available
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Must be located in Ontario
- At least 2-3 years successful sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Ability to manage high volume outbound calling
- Experience with digital and direct mail marketing
- Superior communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Experience using sales technologies/platforms such as SalesForce, PowerPoint, Outreach, LinkedIn, etc
Patient News is a fast-growing leading dental marketing agency offering both digital and traditional marketing solutions as well as advanced marketing technologies and business intelligence that dental offices need to grow their practices. Patient News has a great reputation in the industry, having worked with 7,000 dentists, conducted over 200 million campaigns, since 1993. Patient News has been recognized as a Top 100 Employer four times (not an easy feat). It's a great place to work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- sales: 4 years (Required)
- Haliburton, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)