- Someone to commit for long-term
- Comfortable doing some housekeeping work
- COVID 19: Nanny who will follow Public health and government recommendations and being extremely careful with cleanliness.
Client is located in TMR looking for a long-term Nanny for their girls. Due to the current situation of COVID-19 both parents at home and they have the girls at home. They are looking for Nanny who can work part-time or full-time, they are very flexible. Normally girls would attend school and once they go back, they will need the Nanny to pick them up from school.
They are looking for a nanny who can take care of the girls, play with them, take them outside, play sports, etcetera. Since school will not start again until September, they are looking for someone who would also be willing to help the eldest daughter with her "online classes" until the end of the year, and someone who would also be available throughout the summer to babysit both girls, take them to the park, play outside, plan daily activities, etc. The nanny will also be required to do some housekeeping duties such as laundry, vacuuming, cooking lunch and sometimes dinner, bathing them, etc.
Ideal working hours are:
While schools are closed: 11:00 am to 6 or 7 pm, when school starts again: 3 to 7 pm.
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the girls.
- Always supervise girls and engage with them in their activities.
- Follow parents’ directions in their childcare needs.
- Pick up girls from school when required.
- Cook meals for the girls, bath them, organize bed routines and help them with their chores.
Their ideal Nanny will be someone who feels very comfortable speaking English, as parents would like their girls to keep practicing their English (they speak very good English), they also speak French at home. Someone who is calm and sweet and could engage with fun activities and play with the girls. Someone who has good manners and has good cleaning habits.
Nanny will be hired as an employee; the family is offering a competitive salary; the salary would depend on experience and qualifications. The family will be willing to offer other benefits for the right candidate.
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
Reference ID: FT16
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- child care: 2 years (Required)
- Nanny: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR & First aid (Required)