We are centrally located in the family friendly community of Stettler. We currently have an opening for an entry level: Parts Inspector.
The Parts Inspector is responsible for direct examination of product to ensure that quality standards and procedures are up to CWB standards, also performing a variety of administrative functions and projects as assigned. Must be able to work unsupervised in all weather conditions.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Visual Inspections
- Inspect incoming parts and tanks for defects
- Perform air tests on tanks
- Monitor supplier quality and report defects to appropriate manager
- Remove defective items from production and reason for removal
- Ability to Solve Problems and make decisions
- Ability to plan and Organize
- Excellent written and verbal Communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read Engineered Drawings
- Welding and fabrication experience
- Knowledge of Office 365 products and basic computer skills
- Previous QA /QC experience
Benefits after 90 days of employment.
Possibility for advancement within the Company for the Motivated Employee
For more information about our company and what we do, check out our website at: www.tghl.ca
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Required)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)