Peter Smith GM in Belleville, ON is searching for a full-time Service Advisor.
- Scheduling service appointments.
- Opening work orders and describing clearly and accurately the specific customer problems and needs.
- Recommending and explaining the nature of the required automotive maintenance and repairs to the customer.
- Securing agreement from customer before repairs, outlining cost estimate and approximate time when vehicle's work will be completed.
- Communicating frequently and effectively with Service Technicians to obtain information on needed vehicle repairs.
- Keep customers informed of the repair progress and communicating the need for additional work when needed.
- Explaining warranty policies and factory-recommended maintenance schedules to customers.
- Staying up to date on technical and performance information on all vehicles serviced by the dealership.
- Encouraging vehicle service and maintenance by advising customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles.
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Minimum 1 year related customer service experience.
- Previous working experience as a Service Advisor or Appointment Coordinator in an automotive dealership would be an asset.
- Basic mechanical and automotive product knowledge.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a manner that's easy to understand by customers.
- Computer skills & experience with dealership management systems is an asset.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, working well under pressure.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities. Detail oriented.
- Team player but also able to work independently.
- Natural ability to communicate positively & professionally.
- G class driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract report.
We offer compensation Group Health & Dental Benefits after the probationary period. Friendly, supportive and encouraging work environment to continue to train and develop ongoing skills.
We pay above average wages. To be determined based on experience and qualifications. Can continuously increase based on performance and work ethic.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Service Advisor: 1 year (preferred)
- G Drivers License (required)