National Food Shop is a specialty grocery store with full-service salad bar, sushi bar and deli counter located in Westmount’s Victoria Village at 4903 rue Sherbrooke ouest.
Part-time or Full-time positions available:
· Receive stock and help unload shipments.
· Price and stock shelves with inventory.
· Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
· Monitor and prevents spoilage and communicates waste to buyers.
· Arrive to workstation on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work.
· Provide excellent customer service and address the needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
· Maintain a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment.
· Maintain equipment in accordance with cleanliness and safety standards.
· Perform opening, mid-, and closing duties as assigned.
· Ensure accuracy of signs and pricing.
· Ability to learn basic knowledge of products.
· Attention to detail.
· Willingness to work as part of a team.
· Ability to follow directions and procedures.
· Effective time management and organization skills.
· Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Prior retail experience is an asset, but not required.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
· Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters and pallet jacks.
· a competitive salary
· a fixed work schedule; our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm. Part-time and Full-time available.
· a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
· an active work life
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends