Senior Software Developer
Are you looking for a career that will make a difference?
Great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced medical company developing lifesaving therapy. We are looking for experienced and highly motivated Senior Software Developer to support in the development of GUI and other software applications. The employee will partake in new product development activities such as research, design, and testing to bring products from concept to market.
We offer a great benefit package along with competitive wages and growth opportunity.
Ø Product Development
- GUI development
- Software tools development
- Design, invent and/or improve products that demonstrate substantial market demand
- Improve, verify, and/or validate existing products
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with equipment and devices
- Development of written material such as product specification sheets and operational manuals
- Design Documentation
- Validate & test prototype designs ensuring to meet applicable regulatory expectations
- Work closely with sales and marketing departments to establish product launch strategies
- Work closely with patent attorneys to ensure intellectual property protection
- Work closely with regulatory and legal departments to ensure product compliance and exclusivity
- Work closely with quality departments to ensure product quality during production
- Maintain Technical Files, DHF, DMR other necessary documentation
TRAVEL: Occasional travel required visiting other facilities and suppliers nationally and internationally
- Five (5) to ten(10) years experience in developing software using sound coding techniques. Knowledge of medical device industry is an asset.
- University degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science. Masters degree preferable.
- Strong Working experience in:
- UML, C#, C
- XAML and styling user controls for GUI (Dev express and mahapps.metro)
- .Net core 2.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express Edition
- Cyber security
- Windows embedded standard 7 configuration
- Software development life cycle process such as IEC 62304
- Software verification & validation.
- Knowledge of BlueTooth, CanBus, USB
- Experience with software design to meet stringent regulatory requirements such as pharmaceutical, aeronautical or medical devices is an asset.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems 21CFR820 and ISO 13485 is an asset
- Six sigma green belt is an asset
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English (oral & written), working French
If you feel that you have the skills required for this position and would like to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now.
Cryterion Medical is a Boston Scientific Company (www.bostonscientific.com)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Please submit your resume in Word format to facilitate the delivery of your application.
Job Type: Full-time