Role: Data Analyst
Location: Mississauga, Canada(Onsite)
Job Type: Full Time Role
Data Analyst/Capital Markets (DDA Checking and Cash & Due )
The ideal candidate should have 5 to 10 years of experience in project management, data analysis, and business analysis.
The Candidate will be responsible for the planning, execution, prioritization, and delivery of projects. They will work with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and to the highest quality. It's Data Analyst/Capital Markets (DDA Checking and Cash& Due ).
The Candidate will need to possess strong leadership, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Fair understanding of Wholesale lending risk Program,
- In-depth knowledge on capital markets domain with clear understanding on trade flow, products
- Exposure to regulations that govern the market functions.
- Excellent understanding on Data analysis
- Hands on Experience on Business Analysis Frameworks, Documentations, Process flow etc.
- Hands on Experience in writing BRD, FSD.
- Experience in JIRA & confluence will be add on benefit.
- Analyze data sources, interfaces and processes to address capability/ processes gaps.
- Ability to understand current system and write functional specification for new enhancements.
- Ability to liaise between Technology and Business
- Handled complex engagement end to end.
- Accountable to deliver with high satisfaction to stakeholders.
- Good experience with data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- certifications Mandatory Certification: IIBA-AAC
Please fill the below table:
Linked In URL
Last four digit of SSN
Thanks & Regards
Plaxonic Technologies Inc
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $105,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Capital Market: 1 year (required)
- Data analysis skills: 5 years (required)
- Business analysis: 4 years (required)