Toyota Tsusho Canada is currently seeking a dynamic Warehouse Team Member for our Cambridge location. This position will work a straight evening shift. The position is currently working 10 hour shifts.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid floater days at Christmas 2020
- Annual safety shoe reimbursement
- Company Paid Uniforms probation period
- Deferred Profit Sharing and Bonus plans (when available)
- Professional development opportunities available
- Annual fitness and education reimbursement
- Employee appreciation events
WHAT IS THE JOB?
- Picking and sequencing orders using a pick slip
- Ensure picked orders are accurate and performed in a timely manner
- Loading/Unloading dollies onto a truck
- Willing to be cross-trained on all job functions
- Ensure all safety and processing procedures are followed
- Safely operate a forklift
- All other duties as assigned
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Required to work the afternoon shift, including over-time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Certified forklift driver or previous forklift experience preferred but willing to train
- Criminal background check a requirement
- Must pass a colour blindness test
Toyota Tsusho Canada Inc. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Please notify us, should you require accommodating during the recruitment process.We appreciate all applicants that express interest in this position however only those candidates that closely match our requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Profit Sharing
- RRSP Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)