Are you a driven, self-starter who can think outside of the box, enjoys new challenges and adjusting interesting insurance claim files? Tired of dealing with personal lines insureds? We are looking for an intermediate to senior adjuster to join our team of claims professionals and handle a mix of liability, commercial property and/or automobile claims, depending on your skill set, though we are willing to train a less experienced adjuster, for right candidate.
Priddle Gibbs Adjusters is a boutique independent insurance adjusting firm that specializes in claims handling for commercial accounts and specialty risks. We have a casual office environment, field work opportunities, and your own office waiting for you. We offer above industry average compensation, high income potential, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Required education and experience:
- Preference for 5 or more years' consecutive adjusting experience
- Independent adjusting experience would be an asset
- Completed post-secondary education would be an asset
- CIP designation, or actively working towards completing in the near future
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with liability and CGL claims experience would be an asset
- Experience with bodily injury, property and/or commercial claims would be an asset
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Aptitude to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Thorough investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to read and interpret policy coverage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Amiable personality with ability to build rapport with insureds, claimants and clients
- Strong work ethic, without the need for constant supervision
- Demonstrated organizational skills, to manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to obtain an Alberta adjuster’s license
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. If you think you may be the person we are looking for please send your resume in confidence. We thank all applicants for your interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- adjusting: 5 years (Preferred)