***Please read the job description carefully, applicants who have the required qualification only need to apply!***
* Print & Manufacturing experience preferred (mechanical skills required), ideally envelope printing, offset or web printing, packaging, folding cartons, or paper converting related. Must understand ink mixing and colours.
Adjuster/ Adjuster Trainee (Web Envelope Printing) -plays a critical part in the production of envelopes.
(Printing & Manufacturing).This person must have good communication, math & mechanical skills a great asset! Responsibilities include setting up machines for specific jobs and for maintaining all machines in top working condition. Must have the ability to analyze problems and make adjustments for optimum machine performance. Be a leader with take charge attitude. Demonstrates good hand eye coordination and an innate understanding of machines and how they operate. Learns and understand all safety issues and follows the rules. Develops and understands the various materials and how they affect machine operation. Furthermore tender performs general folding machine operations such as mounting plates, loading window film, working with ink & gum, hanging paper and clearing jams for smooth machine operation. Must keep work area clean and tidy at all time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Verifying and crosschecking work dockets and print accuracy.
- Complete quality check list and follow quality program
- Inspect, pack finished envelopes into cartons
- Complete documentation: envelopes produced, time sheets
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Qualifications and Skills
***Willing to train the right candidate with offset printing, manufacturing, basic mechanical & web printing knowledge and background would be a great asset.***
* Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and communicating in English
- Ability to read and understand written instructions (as per docket)
- Basic math and mechanical skills
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Team player
- Willingness to work any shift & overtime when needed
***Note: Criminal check is required.***
What we offer:
- 5 day work week
- Overtime available
- Competitive wages & group benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Royal Envelope Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Job Type: Full-time
- Offset printing/Flexo: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Concord, Vaughan (Preferred)
- English read and write! (Required)