Nurses Needed (RPN / RN)
**We are currently seeking nurses who are available Mondays to Thursdays to monitor pediatric clients overnight who require tracheostomy and ventilator care**
We are looking for Nurses with experience in health care, and child care. Experience working with respiratory care clients (tracheostomy care, ventilator care) would be considered an asset. The ideal candidate would be an experienced, proactive team player, who is carries a positive outlook while using their knowledge, skills and judgement to delivery effective quality care. If you have these qualities, we are looking for you.
Care responsibilities may include:
- Oversight Of Care Plan
- Delivery of Care Plan as required
- Active participation in patient communication
- Monitoring of patient
- Reporting all information to Director
- Advocacy for patient needs and / or preferences
Education requirements include:
- Trained/Certified and currently registered with CNO as an RPN/RN
- Current Police Checks, First-Aid and CPR training
- Drivers license and reliable vehicle an asset
Applicant qualifications to include:
- Ability to think on their own, solve problems and work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Compassionate and able to show care for others
- Reliable, trustworthy and flexible
- Has maturity to manage change in the job
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Computer literate and able to use technology for scheduling and communication
- License and all certifications are current
- Willingness to travel
Compensation: Competitive rates based on experience, education and job responsibilities. Hourly bonus for Tracheostomy certification
Successful candidates will be contacted for an in person interview, where applicants should bring in copies of all documents that fully describe their experience, training, references and ability to be the best overall candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Application Questions You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Respiratory experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Registered Nurse (RPN, RN)?
Full time 35-40 per week..
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kitchener-Waterloo, ON (Preferred)