The ideal candidate for this position should have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences. A person with a unique blend of creative vision and business sense.
Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the right creative director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, provide guidance and training to our designers and improvise the quality standards on a continuous basis. As the Creative Director, you will work closely with the graphic designers to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our clients.
- Lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, newsletter and digital marketing collateral.
- Regularly review and interact with other project leads and designers to ensure deliverables are on time and map to overall creative and business strategy.
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing the quality.
- Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- Direct and motivate teams of designers, marketing associates, social media experts, etc. to help them use their talents effectively and to deliver high-quality experiences.
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of emerging trends in digital design.
- Expertly managing the creative process - as you will be juggling through various projects you will require to keep things flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and optimizing every piece of creative work your team produces.
- Manage and mentor the digital creative team while raising the overall standard of design and usability.
- Proactively suggests and implements solutions to issues that may impact the quality or timing of deliverables and how to elevate current processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the creative team to give their best.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Hand-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)