POSITION: Payroll Manager LOCATION: Hensall
Hensall Co-op is seeking an extremely detail-oriented individual to manage our Payroll Department at the Hensall location.
To apply directly, copy and paste link into your browser: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=d3489862-6a7b-4725-8968-d7716f0d7e2e&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=343494&source=CC2&lang=en_CA
We offer a Benefit Plan AND company matched Pension Plan, to begin after 3 months.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire payroll process from timekeeping policies, payroll procedures and best practices
- Supervise the employees in the Payroll Department
- Liaise with other departments, employees, and managers to resolve payroll issues
- Develop and implement departmental and company payroll policies and procedures
- Interpret, apply, and enforce adherence to legislative requirements, advising management of necessary actions
- Maintain knowledge of all regulations, employment laws, and other requirements for the execution of payroll
- Drive the implementation and maintenance of the employee self-service portal
- Oversee the overall accuracy and management of the ADP System
- Train supervisors/managers on the payroll system, policies, procedures, and any necessary legislative requirements
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent ability to maintain confidential information
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer proficiency
- Post-secondary education in an Accounting or Payroll program is required
- Payroll Management Certification is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of managerial office experience
- ADP Workforce Now is a strong asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Nicole Hawley Human Resources Manager
Proud to be farmer owned.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.
Accommodation will be made upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
- Managerial Office : 3 years (Preferred)