Mercedes Benz St. John's is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the growing team.
As an employee of Steele Auto Group, we always put you first. You can expect competitive compensation packages with flexible health and dental plans to match your needs. Our Employee and Family Assistance program offers a portfolio of healthcare services to keep you and your family healthy. As Atlantic Canadas Largest Automotive Dealer Group, we offer an industry leading retirement savings plan with employer match, and opportunities for growth and advancement to support our employees' futures.
As the Administrative Assistant, you are the driving force behind our front-line operations. Ensuring every client is welcomed, assisted and directed in a professional manner, you will always be friendly & courteous, providing the perfect first impression. In addition, your clerical and accounting skills will provide support to the entire team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls, always in a professional manner
- Greeting and helping customers when needed
- Stocking in all incoming new vehicles
- Scanning documents to our digital archives
- Ordering all stationery-related supplies
- Registering trade-ins, lease buyouts and purchased vehicles with Service New Brunswick
- Administration work relating to dealer trades
- Miscellaneous administration work for all dealership departments
- Other duties as required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Education / Experience in Office Admin
Why Steele Auto?
- Full benefits package
- Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Industry leading Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- A safe, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the “Trusted Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and promoting from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates are based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day.
If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com