The Automotive Service Installer works in a fast-paced Automotive Service Centre environment. Key responsibilities include oil and lube service, tire installation, tire rotation and balancing and light vehicle maintenance and repairs. The position also assists Automotive Technicians and is responsible for shop cleanliness and maintenance. Communication skills and a good, working knowledge of most automobiles and light trucks are essential to succeed in this position. The Service Installer builds customer loyalty and retention through trust, workmanship and reputation.
- Knowledge of current automobile technology.
- Vaid driver's licence.
- Experience in a similar role, in a Canadian Tire Automotive Service Centre, is considered an asset.
- Ability to work effectively with computerized systems.
- Good working knowledge of CoStar is considered an asset.
- Basic math skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong orientation towards customer service excellence.
- Strong belief in the Canadian Tire Values of honesty, integrity and respect.
- Ability to serve customers in a professional mannerand to inspire their confidence and trust.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Strong communication skills, ability to listen carefully and to give precise instructions.
- Aptitude for building and maintaining interpersonal relations, both with customers and coworkers.
- Ability to plan, organize, delegate and follow-upon daily tasks.
- Ability to resolve problems and make decisions.
- Ability to work in a team environmentto achieve common goals.
- Ability to adaptand cope with pressure.
- Entrepreneurial and results oriented.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- lube tech: 1 year (Preferred)