Caressant Care is seeking Registered Practical Nurses to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 96-bed long term care home in Lindsay, Ontario. As a Registered Practical Nurse, you will contribute a high level of care for residents, and enhance their overall quality of life. You will provide professional nursing care to our residents and supervise care given by non-registered nursing staff. If you have the drive to see success in others and their healthcare, you will be a great asset to our company.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Experience in a Geriatric Long Term Care facility
- Demonstrated good judgment, strong leadership and mentoring skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform the physical tasks of the position
- Professional development in long-term care is considered an asset
There are permanent part-time and casual positions available. Rate of pay is $23.94 - $25.11 per hour depending on experience. Terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
These positions have a shift schedule. Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $23.94 to $25.11 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.94-$25.11 per hour
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Night Shift