Greywolf Education helps students succeed in business by providing academic content and tutoring services for high school and university-level business courses. Greywolf’s mission is to help students improve their understanding of business subjects with expert knowledge clearly explained and related to real-world situations.
Greywolf Education is looking for tutors with strong expertise in the following subjects:
(1) High school Accounting for grades 11 and 12 (BAT3M, and BAT4U).
(2) University level 1st and 2nd-year Accounting (Introduction to Financial Accounting, Introduction to Managerial Accounting) and Finance (Introduction to Corporate Finance) courses.
– $25 per hour, with relevant experience or credentials. Tutors will be paid as independent contractors.
– Clearly communicate and organize with clients to agree on scheduling, location, and client needs.
– Build and manage the client relationship to create trust and ensure payments are received.
– Define availability in advance and be positive, punctual, reliable, and predictable in attending client sessions.
– 85% or higher grade in the above courses.
– Positive, client- and learning-focused mentality.
– University or Masters-level degree is an asset.
All candidates will be required to conduct a short interview to determine client readiness and expertise. Successful candidates will need to provide availability and will be put on a roster, to be called when required for clients. Hours are based on client need and a minimum number of hours cannot be guaranteed by Greywolf Education.
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
Application deadline: 2020-08-14
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Casual
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Fluent) (Required)