We are currently looking for a full time medical spa receptionist for our Mississauga location. An ideal candidate would be a friendly and enthusiastic individual, with excellent customer service skills and verbal communication.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls. You will take client bookings, inquiries, and make follow up calls for our clients.
- Processing client transactions through spa software.
- Handling end of day reports with accuracy.
- Maintain and prepare client charts; ensure documentation is completed for each client.
- Assist in ensuring the smooth operation of all treatments through the proper order of booking treatments and optimizing the providers on schedule.
- Booking clientele with appropriate service provider.
- Ability to multitask and complete duties with little supervision.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the spa.
- Assist in maintaining and stocking the spa as needed.
- Put forth a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Manage busy spa with 21-30 clients per day.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Can work independently.
- Hours: Tuesdays and Saturdays. Saturdays are mandatory
- Must have a car/able to drive
- Strict dress code: makeup/hair done, professional clothing
- Needs to learn over 30 treatments and able to answer client questions thoroughly
- Good communication, fluent in English
- Experience with spa or medical software an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must excel in customer service
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)