Located in St. John's, Newfoundland, Maderra Engineering Inc. provides project management, project services, engineering, technical and personnel services to the Energy, Resource, and Commercial sectors. We are a progressive, people-powered, and energetic company, and our vision is that each member of the Maderra Team is empowered to control the success of the company.
- Developing overall integrated baseline project schedule
- Status of current schedule, analysis and variance reports
- Critical milestone monitoring and reporting
- Monitoring schedule performance of key contractors
- Responsibility for timely updating, gathering of key inputs, establishing relationships that promote cooperation between discipline leads and hosting update meetings where necessary
- Proactively manage all health, safety, security and environmental programs
- Recording of history pertinent to the record of completion and sign off processes for each phase of schedule development
- University degree or College diploma in engineering or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Planning experience (5-10 years) on large engineering and construction projects with a focus on heavy civil and electrical projects. Site experience is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use Primavera P6.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with large national and international construction contractors.
- Experience with multiple forms of contracting including EPC, and compensation terms including unit rate, lump sum and reimbursable.
- Safety oriented.
- Be an active member in a highly dynamic team environment that has tight deadlines, high pressure and visibility, requiring accuracy, initiative and ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving skills.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time