Liberty Tutoring is a leading 1-on-1 in-home tutoring company, offering services to elementary and high school students. It was founded in 2004 with the aim of giving students an edge and leading them to the path of independence. Our team is made of passionate people who love what they do, i.e. making a difference in Canadian students’ lives. To learn more about us, please visit http://libertytutoring.ca.
Offering a memorable experience to our clients is of paramount importance to us. We are looking for a Client Care Supervisor who can help us in our endeavor to achieve the above goal. The Client Care Supervisor is required to manage our Client Care Division and actively participate in sales. The responsibilities can be summarized as follows:
> >Client Care
- Ensuring that incoming requests from clients are resolved in a timely manner
- Assessing clients’ issues and deciding how to address them, both promptly and thoroughly
- Working closely with Operations Managers to help the clients who may face challenges with their children’s academic progress
- Regularly following up with our clients to ensure their expectations are met at all times
- Keeping record of the communication history for each client
- Understanding prospective clients’ needs and their motivation for hiring a tutor
- Educating and exciting parents by providing information that is tailored to their expectations
- Assisting parents in their decision-making process by providing recommendations that truly benefits them and their children.
This is a great opportunity for those who wish to enhance their business experience. The position is open to students and graduates.
Scheduling and Hours
The Client Care Supervisor will work from their home. You must be able to work between 10 and 15 hours per week, primarily in the evenings and on Saturdays (during the day).
- Customer focused, with previous customer service experience
- Excellent phone manner and writing skills
- Strong consultative sales skills
- Commitment to learning and self-improvement
- Ability to work independently
- Extremely organized
- Comfortable with Excel and ability to learn new computer applications quickly
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience (desired)
Job Type: Part-time