Mr. Star is looking for a Computer Support and Repair Technician who is independent, ambitious, self-motivated, tech-savvy and looking to earn top pay while working on his or her own schedule. Mr. Star provides rapid response Computer Support and Installation Services. Our platform is designed to acquire customers in need of Computer Support and Installation Services and match them with skilled and friendly neighbourhood technicians. With Mr. Star, you have an unlimited earning potential.
Joining the Mr. Star network is free. Our Computer Support and Repair Technicians earn on average about $800/week.
Why join Mr. Star?
- Own your schedule and location. You choose the location and the days/hours of the week you are available to provide tech services
- Earn top pay. Mr. Star technicians can earn up to $70/hr with regular direct deposits
- Top technicians get rewarded. The higher your reviews, the more higher paying jobs you get
- Worry free environment. Mr. Star handles everything. We are constantly expanding our services and our customer reach so that you get a steady stream of customers
You’ll be a perfect fit if:
- you own a reliable vehicle
- you have Computer Repair Certification (e.g. CompTIA A+ Certification and etc.)
- you can inspect and test computers to identify and troubleshoot problems
- you can diagnose and repair hardware malfunctions and perform the maintenance of computers
- you can assess computer hardware or software malfunctions to determine the cause of error and apply appropriate actions to correct problems to maintain operations
- you can modify and upgrade computers and provide support for both software and hardware
- you have the ability to setup, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot wired and WiFi networks
- you can troubleshoot physical and wifi network software & hardware performance issues
- you have extensive working knowledge of: Microsoft operating systems, PC Hardware, common peripheral devices such as wireless printers, scanners, internet routers etc, TCP/IP networking, Internet technologies and Common office applications
- you can provide technical support and guidance to users
- you want to be your own boss
- you have a great communication skills, attitude and enjoy helping others
- you are at least 18 years old and excited to join our network as an independent contractor
- you are authorized to legally work in Canada
Mr. Star Technologies Inc. is a solution focused technology company that connects people with tech services. Utilizing a national workforce of background-checked and skilled technicians, Mr. Star offers affordable on-site tech support and training services ranging from mobile phone repair and TV mounting services to smart home automation installation, setup and monitoring. Mr. Star Technologies Inc. is not an employer. This opportunity is for an independent contractor.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $70.00 /hour
- Computer Support and Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)