ACCOUNT MANAGER - Oshawa
We have an exciting opportunity in our Head Office for an Account Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, North America; this position is responsible for supporting EHC’s competitive position through achieving a high level of success in the sales of EHC Global, including Elator products and services, meeting established sales targets for specific accounts and territories. The Account Manager will increase company revenue by generating sales from new and existing customers. The Account Manager will also work with sales channels to raise awareness of company offerings and initiate new business opportunities in order to increase market share and meet established goals. Assists with the development of North American sales, pricing, product and distribution strategies. Analyzes individual solutions and ensures customer needs are met. Responsible to continually improve and advance the lift component catalog database for standardized descriptions, photos and customer specific accessing.
EHC provides a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as opportunities for development.
· Completion of a college diploma in Business/Sales/Marketing/Engineering is required; completion of a university degree is preferred.
· Minimum of five years’ experience in a sales environment; experience selling multiple product/services.
· Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to convert prospect and close deals while maintaining established sales targets.
· Willing to travel and legally able to travel internationally and attend sales events or exhibits (approximately 70-80%). Including approx. 50% overnight travel
· Exceptional verbal communication and able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
· Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
· Must have a valid driving license and own transportation
· Proven ability in creating and delivering technically based sales presentation tailored to customer specific needs.
· Bilingual, fluent in both French and English written and verbal.
· Working knowledge of ERP Systems, Excel, Word, Outlook
· General knowledge of the lift industry would be considered an asset.
· Technical aptitude is critical
If you are innovative, self-motivated, pride yourself with achieving excellence, and enjoy a fast paced environment with the personal satisfaction of working for a company which has a global presence, this is your opportunity to play a pivotal role in the growth of this important organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit resume with cover letter including salary expectations telling us how you not only meet but exceed our expectations. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
Employee safety is EHC's number one priority. We have safety PPE available and have enhanced, cleaning measures, safety procedures, installed hygiene barriers and have work from home policies and procedures.
- sales: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English and French (Required)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Other duties as requested