Come start a budding career with FIGR!
Working closely with the Plant Technicians, the Production Workers will be responsible for the care and growth life-cycle of cannabis plants!
- Support the Plant Technicians in overall plant care
- Perform all tasks in the growing process according to the master schedule, including cloning, transplanting and waste disposal
- Manage and account for all inventory and supplies
- Follow company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) to maintain compliance with FIGR and Health Canada regulations
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Managing and proactively solving any production issues that may occur
- **Other duties as assigned
- Secondary education or equivalent experience is required
- Horticulture/agriculture education/experience considered a strong asset
- Gardening/farming experience considered a strong asset
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and safely
- WHMIS certification considered an asset
- Criminal records check
- All employee must be 19+
- Competitive Wages!
- Medical / Dental Benefits!
- Corporate Gym Memberships!
- Exciting New Industry!
Please note that only those selected will be contacted. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour