We are looking for tutors who enjoy helping students progress and meet success in their reading, writing, English, ELL, and ESL courses. This is a contractor position, and there is an opportunity to build an online tutoring self-employment opportunity for individuals invited for an interview.
- Business mission: provide online reading, writing, English, and ESL educational skill-building opportunities for students, which takes them from where they are, to a 'next level' to improve their skills for better results in application towards achieving their future educational goals.
- Objectives: to provide online tutoring to students to improve their skills, and ability to apply their improvements to future assignments and applications towards meeting future goals in any area towards the successful obtainment of their goals.
- Important method of teaching described: to teach students according to what they need to learn next to achieve their goals for future development in all academic or success based areas through utilizing the application of significant knowledge being taught.
Tutor Candidates must be focused on students' progression, and enjoy teaching students. Tutor Candidates need to understand how to cater to different learners and have compassion and enthusiasm for assisting students who want to learn. Candidates must also have a willingness to learn and have an interest in growing what they create. Tutors with an education based in English/ESL are welcomed to apply and meet online for an interview if they meet certain criteria.
This is an opportunity to learn how to create and master an online tutoring self-employment opportunity. There are many students within our company, and we work with tutors, and willing learners, who enjoy helping students meet their goals.
We are seeking a reading, writing, English, ELL, and ESL, yet business-oriented and educated individuals, who want to cater to meet the needs of students. However, individuals must have a keen interest in serving students towards meeting success, inspiring students to progress and enjoy their learning experiences. Candidates will understand that they are self-employed individuals who will be teaching online only. Tutor Candidates will be serving elementary and high-school level students.
1. Tutor students in online novel study, writing skills, and reading skills.
2. Learn zoom, and master the applications, and implement lesson plans for students in small to middle-sized groups.
3. Ensure teacher-student and teacher-parent professional communications.
4. Correspond professionally, implement instruction to students, as well as classroom management skills suitable for students to excel in the classroom.
5. Maintain order and organization, appear, communicate, and respond to students' questions, so they feel comfortable and confident with the method the instructions are conveyed.
Applicable applicants will be:
1. Business-minded and wish to assist students in their educational goals. Through your diligent and professional tutoring, the students will want to continue new classes with you, which builds your income as well as reputation within our company.
2. Have strong English writing skills for paragraph and essay writing for a grade 6-11 level in North American public schools.
3. Have a diploma/bachelor's or TESL, TESOL, TEFL certificate and strong educational background.
4. Candidate prefers to grow a business that works to improve the needs and success of students.
5. Have foundational typing, computer, and computer organizational skills.
6. Have professional communication skills.
7. Have a suitable amount of availability. Monday - Friday evenings as well as Saturday during the day. We have international students, so timezones sometimes require Saturday classes.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email if you think you may be a suitable candidate based upon the above criteria.
Thank you for your interest.
Natasha Ginger Business Consulting Inc.
Industry: Education and Schools
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$40.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- Teaching or Tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)