Who is KORE?
KORE is the global leader in sports and entertainment business management solutions. Comprised of KORE Software and KPI (KORE Planning and Insights), KORE provides leading B2B SaaS software to more than 500 sports properties worldwide, providing practical tools, services and insights that drive ticket sales, digital marketing, corporate sponsorships, activation management, premium hospitality and more.
KORE is currently looking for a highly motivated, full-stack SaaS developer with experience in C#.NET, SQL Server and AngularJS. You will work with KORE’s leadership to design, implement, and deploy a large scale, AWS hosted SaaS application used by some of the largest sports and media companies in the world.
We are looking for people who can bring strong, development-focused mindsets to the table and can contribute to architectural decisions, best practices and get things done. KORE Software takes a very practical approach to software development, focusing on what is important to our customers and reducing outdated or ineffective processes.
The skills required to be successful in this position are:
- Experience developing and supporting C# .NET, SaaS, web applications
- Proficiency with relational databases, optimizing queries and working with large datasets
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Angular 5+, Typescript, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal English skills
Nice to haves:
- AWS experience a definite asset (EC2, S3, ECS)
- Understanding of software architectural patterns and experience implementing redundant micro-services
- Experience working in SAP Cloud Studio developing solutions for SAP C4C
If you believe you have the technical know-how and communication skills to join our team, please submit your resume to the email address shown with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and the benefits you can bring to our team.
Job Type: Full-time
- .net: 1 year (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)