We are seeking a dynamic marketing manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will conduct relevant market research, produce effective promotional materials, and analyze sales data in order to optimize the use of resources and ensure our company’s overall success. You must be able to interpret customer behaviours, project trends, patterns, and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness and generate sales opportunities. Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a passion for advertising strategies are musts.
- Conduct research and analyze customer behaviour (e.g. purchasing habits, trends, and preferences).
- Consistently generate clear product marketing copy.
- Ensure website content is current, relevant, and effective.
- Manage effective tracking systems for online marketing activities.
- Identify and analyze competitors.
- Prepare reports via the collection and analysis of sales data.
- Organize promotional activities.
- Collaborate with head office marketing and design department to produce exceptional promotional materials and leverage available expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Commerce, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a related field.
- Strong organization and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to translate complex concepts into simple terms.
- Experience leading content initiatives from ideation through implementation.
- Experience working in an agile, customer-centric design process.
- Experience with SEO.
- Strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven success and significant work experience as a marketing coordinator, manager, or similar role.
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- Ability to travel approximately 15% of the time.
- Occasional strategy meetings at corporate office.
- Full-time position in our Calgary office.
- Applicants must be in Calgary for an in-person interview.
- Relocation not provided.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation will reflect experience in position.
- Full benefits.
About ScanSource Canada Inc.
As an employee of ScanSource Canada Inc., you'll be involved in the management and operation of RPM Software, LLC’s marketing initiatives. The RPM Platform powers the SaaS web applications RPM Telco, Lighthouse HSE, Cube DMS, and Quartz QMS. RPM Software, LLC is a ScanSource company. ScanSource is a leading global provider of technology products and solutions. For more than 25 years, we have helped our partners choose, design, configure, and deliver the industry's best solutions across almost every vertical market in North America, Latin America, and Europe. ScanSource is a Fortune 1000 company with 47 locations and more than 2,600 employees across the globe.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)