Warehouse Team Lead
We're excited to bring on a full-time Warehouse Team Lead to the Electrum warehouse operations team during a time of rapid growth and development.
Electrum is an EV integration and energy management firm on the leading edge of e-mobility infrastructure. We install and manage electric vehicle charging stations, provide energy monitoring technology, and deliver ESG solutions. We work across commercial, residential and municipal sectors.
The Warehouse Team Lead will be responsible for day-to-day warehouse operations, including shipping and receiving, filling material requests, shop organization and driving to suppliers to fill orders. On an ongoing basis there would be a responsibility to inventory control and inventory counts, fleet vehicle maintenance and organization, as well as ensuring the shop stock stays up to our installers’ supply requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess all/most of the following:
- Previous warehouse or supply chain experience.
- Previous experience in the electrical field would be considered an asset.
- Forklift ticket would be considered an asset.
- Class 5 or 7 drivers license required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to think independently and work outside of the box.
- Must be team orientated.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal is essential.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Position is Full Time - Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Pay based on experience
- Medical and dental plans are available
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 or 7 drivers license (preferred)