Simply put — We are a different kind of bus company. We are old school because we care about our people!
Switzer-CARTY is a people focused company! We care about our people and customers.
A few of the many benefits of being a Switzer-CARTY school bus driver:
- Industry leading health and dental benefits!
- Progressive leader in pay!
- We'll train you - all training provided at no cost
- We reimburse all hires for cost of medicals, driver abstracts and criminal reference checks
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- Must be 21 years of age and hold a valid G Class Driver's license for 3 years with a clean driving record
- Must be safety conscious
- Capable of bending, climbing, lifting hood, performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Must enjoy children and have the ability to manage the students
- Good communication skills
- Available to work the entire school year (September to June)
- High School Diploma preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit send a resume to the email address below.
Job Type: Part-time
- licensed driving: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- G Drivers License (Required)