In-Home Services Scheduling Coordinator – Full Time
Ottawa West Community Support is a non-profit Community Support Service in the west end of Ottawa providing practical, compassionate and innovative services that support clients and caregivers within our community.
We are currently seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual who has excellent interpersonal skills and can work well with seniors and home support staff within a dynamic environment as the In-Home Services Scheduling Coordinator (Homemaking). Working at our Craig Henry office location you will be part of our service delivery team, responsible for scheduling and coordinating client services with accuracy and efficiency and an eye for innovation. The ideal candidate will also have experience in customer service and knowledge of the Social Services/Gerontology/Health Sectors.
- Receive and direct client service requests
- Schedule and provide support to off-site field staff
- Track and maintain documentation and statistical records for In-Home Services departments
- Resolve day-to-day operational problems, including early identification of emergent issues
- Provide administrative support to department as required
- Participate in on-call rotation
- College diploma or University degree in a relevant field (Social Sciences, Psychology, Social Work etc.)
- Knowledge and experience working with seniors and adults with physical disabilities
- Strong computer literacy; experience with the CIMS data management system an asset
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, strong interpersonal skills and professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a wider community support team
- French language skills considered an asset
We thank all applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please let us know if you require any accommodations to ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)