The Human Resources Learning and Development Team consult, advise and manage contextual learning solutions that enhance the knowledge, skills and ability of members and leaders. We have an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for a Consultant, Learning and Development to coordinate and assist with Learning and Development programs aligned to our strategic business objectives.
At CGI learning consultation doesn’t mean transactional. Here, this translates into an array of performance consulting initiatives that are ‘business as usual’ for us. Be it reskilling, upskilling, curating learning opportunities or learning operations, this is all part of the dynamic world of a Consultant, Learning and Development.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the team to develop and execute the best learning experience for members across the strategic business unit
- Collaborating to create learning programs and strategies that build the knowledge and skills of our members
- Assisting with identification of learning needs and determining the best learning delivery methodologies
- Marketing learning opportunities including
oSourcing and vetting internal and external learning opportunities
oProviding updates on CGI Academia, our Learning Experience Platform
oProducing newsletters and email communications
oProducing and hosting virtual learning programs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Managing the learning intranet and strategic business unit learning library
- Managing the logistics of learning programs, in-person and virtual
- Managing the SBU learning programs calendar
- Managing learning and development vendors to ensure adherence to organizational requirements
- Assist with the curation of learning opportunities to support performance consulting initiatives
- Administering learning programs in our learning experience platform
- Assist with preparation of program evaluations, metrics and reports including generating reports from our Learning Experience Platform on learner engagement.
- Primary office location is in downtown Montreal
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English and French (as this is a global role)
- Collaborative and results focused
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with SharePoint an asset
- Bachelor degree in Education, Training, HR, related field or equivalent experience
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.